Welcome to Clave!

The Shadow World is full of whispers and rumours that Valentine Morgenstern, renegade Shadowhunter, is alive and well. Not only that but speculation is spreading that the cunning Nephilim is searching for one of the most revered treasures of the Shadowhunter world - the Mortal Cup. With it, he could create an army that would make his former Circle look like a group of missionless fanatics.

But the Clave are prepared. For years they have been summoning the second born of Shadowhunter families and training them especially as part of an Anti-Circle organization. If Valentine tries to recruit his old followers again, the Clave will be ready, and this time the Circle would be fighting against their own children....

Wanted
Seelie Queen
Wanted
Luke Garroway
Wanted
Helen Blackthorn
Wanted
Jem Carstairs
Wanted
Name Here
Wanted
Name Here
Wanted
Name Here
Nephilim
24 M
30 F
0 NB
Warlock
17 M
11 F
1 NB
Vampire
5 M
5 F
0 NB
Werewolf
3 M
4 F
1 NB
Faerie
1 M
2 F
0 NB
Mundane
7 M
5 F
1 NB
Demon
2 M
0 F
0 NB

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

We Are Stars Aligned Together [m], Tag: Magnus | 28th June
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 11:18 AM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Status // In love with + Magnus Bane

Fly, open up the part of you that wants to hide away. You can shine. Forget about the reasons why you can in life and start to try. 'Cause it's your time: time to fly.

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Who you really want to be
Don't be afraid of your destiny
The aftermath of the attacks on Idris and New York had left Alec rather busy and stressed out, to the point where he hadn't thought it prudent to visit Magnus. Though he really, really wanted to. He'd kept in touch, of course, but did he long to be in those arms and kiss those lips and...and...so many things. To tell the truth, he'd been thinking about things they hadn't done yet. He had enjoyed everything they had done so far and he felt ready, more than ready, for more. Alec didn't let Magnus distract him whilst he was training or at work, but other times...well, he was on his mind a lot.

Tonight. though, he was free and he couldn't help but send a text to his very hot boyfriend to see if he was free too. Alec wasn't entirely sure how to convey what he wanted without awkwardly being blunt about it, but he was sure, one way or another, sometime. they could perhaps explore each other some more. He probably should have waited to eat so he could take Magnus out, but he'd eaten with his family.

I want to see you, are you busy?

It didn't take long for Magnus to reply back. He was free and Alec smiled, texting him that he would let him know when he's at Taki's. He showered, put on the jeans he knew Magnus would like and the blue shirt. He did have a few decent shirts, but it was the one he thought was the best. His hair had gotten a bit long, but he supposed he'd worry another time about getting it cut. He did what he could with it, He also used the cologne he'd gotten that matched one he gave to Magnus. Once ready, he got to Taki's and texted Magnus. He stepped through the portal into Magnus' loft.

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------
Light-medium blue with a hint of blueviolet eyes, scruffy black hair a little past his ears. 6"0' in height. Voyance rune on right hand.

Credit to Irish for the blue eye manip. <3
PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 01:08 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Status // Dating + Alexander Lightwood

Pointless, needless suffering and pain? I don’t suppose it would help if I told you that was the way life is. The good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away.

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
I want you right here in my arms, forever
It had been a hectic few days. It was still hard to believe the scales of the attacks that had been launched on both Idris and the New York Institute. He had been in Idris, and had exhausted quite a bit of magic in getting the wards back up after they had gone down and let countless demons into the city. It had been a mess, and he had ruined one of his favorite shirts collecting a blood sample that he was going to ask Caterina to look at. It had been splattered on the floor of the towers, which seemed rather coincidental since those same wards had gone down. He wasn’t sure if anything would come of it, but only time would tell.

On top of that, there had been dealing with the wounded. It hadn’t been shadowhunters alone that had gone into battle, and as such, there had been plenty of downworlders who needed care. So things had been busy, and he knew that they had been even busier for Alec. There was a lot of cleanup that needed to be done at the Institute after the attack. It meant that he hadn’t been able to see his boyfriend since a brief glimpse he had gotten of him after the battle. Seeing that he was alright was enough though, and they had still be exchanging messages despite the fact that they hadn’t actually been able to spend time with one another.

Magnus was currently seated on his couch with Chairman purring quietly in his lap. Magnus had one hand resting on Chairman’s back and the other was wrapped around the stem of his wine glass. He was enjoying a nice dry red and trying to relax. It was probably the first quiet night he had had since the attack on Idris, and he had plans to simply relax. As such, he was dressed in a pair of black, silk sleep pants and an oversized gray sweater that announced his plans with his cat. It was appropriate given his current situation. He wasn’t wearing any jewelry, but he did have on a bit of light makeup that he hadn’t taken off from earlier in the day. It was nothing more than a bit of eyeliner and a bit of glitter in his hair though.

He was half-way through an episode of Fashion Runway when his phone went off. With a snap, he replaced his wine glass with his cell phone, his lips lifting into a smile when he saw the text from Alec. ”It looks like Alexander is coming to visit us,” he told Chairman as he replied to Alec’s text to tell him he wasn’t busy at all. Chairman protested as Magnus then lifted him off of his lap and deposited him onto a pillow. ”Sorry Chairman,” Magnus apologized as he stood up to draw up the portal for Alec to step through.

A moment later one tall, dark, and handsome shadowhunter was stepping through. Magnus paused to take a good look at him. It appeared Alec had made a bit of an effort in his appearance this evening, and Magnus smiled at him before stepping into Alec’s space. ”Well don’t you look positively edible, darling,” Magnus purred as pressed his lips to Alec’s in a chaste kiss. ”I’ve missed you terribly.”
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 06:51 PM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Fly, open up the part of you that wants to hide away. You can shine. Forget about the reasons why you can in life and start to try. 'Cause it's your time: time to fly.

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec was glad to be in Magnus' apartment because it felt like a long time since he saw his magical boyfriend and yet realistically it wasn't all that long. Damned demons attacking in such alarming numbers. He knew there was a lot of investigation going into it all, into how it happened and if they had any help. Alec just hoped that the Clave weren't backwards enough to assume that Downworlders had something to do with it. He would be so angry, especially after they helped protect the Shadowhunter country (which had few Downworlders in) and the Institute, though that was a bit more close to home.

His eyes widened at Magnus' clothes, not a look he got to see often, but damn, tight clothes, loose jumpers, Magnus really did pull off everything. And Alec wanted to pull off everything. He shook his head slightly to snap himself out of it and smiled at the words on the jumper. He looked up at Magnus and noticed him come closer to him. He swallowed and couldn't help but think the same about Magnus, how hot he looked, how much he wanted to take the jumper off and more.

"I missed you too, stupid demons," Alec said, the last part somewhat muttered. He couldn't take it anymore and pulled him in for a kiss, wrapping his arms around him. "I hope Chairman will forgive me stealing you this night?" His tone was playful, given his jumper. He couldn't help it; his hands slid under his jumper and top, feeling the skin of Magnus' back as he kissed him again. He removed a hand and slid it up his back and into his hair, enjoying the feeling of it. He had wanted to kiss Magnus just seeing him opening the portal for them all, but his own stupidity had stopped him there. And still, and still this secret continued. However, he had more pressing matters to attend to, like how utterly gorgeous Magnus was.

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------
Light-medium blue with a hint of blueviolet eyes, scruffy black hair a little past his ears. 6"0' in height. Voyance rune on right hand.

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 11:58 AM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Pointless, needless suffering and pain? I don’t suppose it would help if I told you that was the way life is. The good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away.

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
He had not expected Alec to show up at his loft looking like he was ready to go out on the town, but Magnus wasn’t overly bothered by it. If Alec wanted to go out, which would be a bit out of character for sure, it would only take Magnus a few moments to change. One perk of magic was that the perfect outfit was only ever a snap away. He wasn’t worried either by Alec seeing him a bit less than his usual put together self. The clothes he was in were far more comfortable than they were fashionable, but he still had on a bit of makeup and his usual glamour. He had enough of his usual armor in place that he didn’t feel too bare even if he was a bit more stripped of his defenses than usual.

After his own quick kiss, Magnus found himself being pulled in for a second one—Alec’s arms wrapping around him in a way that made him smile into the kiss. ”Well Chairman does like you. I suppose you’ll be forgiven,” he teased. The muscles beneath the skin of his lower back jumped slightly under the unexpected touch of Alec’s hands on his bare skin, and Magnus made a soft surprised sound in the back of his throat. The sound though was muffled by the press of Alec’s lips against his own.

Magnus brought his own hands up to settle against Alec’s chest as one of Alec’s hands moved into his hair. It was certainly not the greeting he had been expecting, but he wasn’t complaining. He also decided he needed to be a more active participant in what was happening. So he slid the hands he had rested on Alec’s chest up to his shoulders and guided him back towards the couch. Magnus then broke the kiss long enough to push Alec down onto the couch and then climb on top of him—one knee on either side of Alec’s hips. ”Well hello to you too, darling,” he purred as he looped his arms loosely around Alec’s neck.

Magnus then leaned in to press his lips to Alec’s once again—the kiss itself deep but unhurried as his hands played with the fine hairs at the base of Alec’s neck.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 01:52 PM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec felt oddly relieved by that; he rather liked Chairman, funny name and all. He was pretty easy to get on with, and honestly he wanted Chairman to like him, for he was dating his owner. He lamented momentarily, thinking he should probably have brought him something, but honestly Magnus distracted that right out of him. He couldn't believe how much Magnus made anything work. That was why he couldn't quite keep apart for too long, he just had to touch him.

He was careful not to move further at Magnus' surprise, but it appeared not to be unwelcome so he carried on, the skin under his clothes smooth as always. Alec felt like he was being more forward than usual, he hoped he wouldn't suddenly lose his nerve. He felt Magnus' hands on his chest and suddenly wanted those hands all over him, but he knew he was being impatient. He hadn't seen Magnus in a few days and it was difficult to contain himself after that, especially since the last they saw of each other was battling what felt like a losing battle, but somehow they'd prevailed. Losses, oh there were losses, but unfortunately that was war.

That was his life, but it wasn't Magnus'...or at least, not part of his job description.

Alec had no issue with being pushed onto the couch, shuddering with a gasp as Magnus climbed on top of him. Boy was he sexy. Alec could already feel his trousers feeling tighter. He wondered where all that self-control was, all that Shadowhunter training was...apparently it didn't help against insanely attractive men like Magnus. He returned Magnus' deep kiss, his hands roaming over his back, unsure quite yet where to settle. He forgot about his impatience, losing himself in Magnus' kiss. His hands gently tried to pull him closer.

He pulled back ever so slightly. "I shouldn't be needed back until morning...so I'm free for as long as you want me until then..." Alec murmured before kissing him again. A figure of speech, of course...he didn't think Magnus would kick him out before Alec really had to go. Unless Magnus was absolutely busy at some point later...he hoped not.

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 03:42 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
Magnus could feel Alec’s hands on his hips urging him a bit closer, and Magnus couldn’t help but chuckle softly into their kiss. ”Someone is certainly eager,” he teased—his voice soft and fond—when Alec pulled back a bit. Magnus’ expression then shifted into a pleased grin when Alec mentioned that he shouldn’t be needed back at the Institute until the morning. ”I get you to myself all evening,” Magnus asked with a pleased smile. ”Well my night has just gotten much better,” he declared before leaning in to meet Alec’s kiss.

He didn’t let himself linger though—leaning back once again to the point that he might have fallen if not for the grip he had on Alec’s shoulders. ”Did you want to go out for dinner, darling,” Magnus asked as he let his glamoured gaze slide over Alec. He was certainly dressed as if he had planned to go for dinner or something along those lines. It was definitely not his normal attire. ”Or we could order in some takeout,” Magnus offered. He had already enjoyed a bit of Thai food himself, but he would sit through another meal if that was what Alec was interested in doing. Still Alec had seemed rather eager to get his hands on him as well. Perhaps dinner wasn’t really what was on his mind.

Magnus let himself lean back in a bit closer to Alec then—one hand traveling from his shoulder to his cheek so that he could cup it in his hand. ”Or we can skip straight to dessert,” he purred as he let his thumb run over Alec’s bottom lip. ”I did tell you that you looked quite edible,” he said with a wink before sliding his thumb away and leaning back in for another quick kiss. ”So what will it be, Alexander,” Magnus asked as he pulled away with an easy smile—the thumb of the hand still resting on Alec’s shoulder tracing idle, soothing circles.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 01:20 PM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec let out a small huff of breath through his nose. "With everything that's happened, it feels like weeks since I saw you last..." He said. Okay, there was a bit more to it than that but he already felt a little nervous energy as it was. He was sure of what he wanted just not of how to approach it. "All evening, all night...runes, magic, coffee or sleep permitting...and as much morning as possible." Alec kissed him again, showing him that he meant it. "...I suppose emergency permitting, but we should be okay." He just hoped not.

Underneath Magnus, those eyes on him, the questions falling out of his mouth as Magnus was deciphering what Alec wanted. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all. Somehow Magnus always knew what to do or say...he didn't know the extent of Magnus' magic, of warlock magic in general, but he wasn't too sure whether intuition was one of them. Alec felt like putty in Magnus' hands and honestly he had no problem with this. Dinner, take out, dessert...everything he did with Magnus was amazing, though he couldn't deny his preference right now. Especially seeing Magnus in such comfortable clothing (though any or none had the same effect...)

As he lay there, though, for a moment he was just speechless goo, Magnus far too distracting. He licked his lips, trying to stop them drying, staring up into his boyfriend's eyes before shaking his head a little and trying to focus. His hands started moving again, sliding up and then down Magnus' back. "I'm not opposed to either, but...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't quite tempted by the idea of skipping to dessert..." Alec murmured. He hadn't mastered sexy yet (in his opinion), but he thought he'd much improved.

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 12:05 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
Magnus made a small sound of agreement when Alec mentioned it felt like weeks since they had last seen each other. It had hardly been so long, but he did understand the sentiment. With everything that had happened, it certainly felt like it had been longer than a few days. In some regards it was still hard to believe everything that had happened. Given his age, there wasn’t much that Magnus hadn’t seen or done. He also hardly had trouble believing what should be impossible, but this was certainly something that pushed the boundaries of what he usually anticipated. Such a large scale and organized attack was certainly something to at least be concerned about even though the attack itself had ultimately been repelled.

There were still a lot of questions and concerns that needed to be dealt with, but for now Magnus was more than happy to push them aside. He didn’t need answers right this second. The world wasn’t in immediate peril, and therefore, he and Alec could enjoy one another’s company for the evening. ”Shh,” Magnus chided—pressing a finger to Alec’s lips. ”Don’t jinx it,” he chided when Alec mentioned that their evening together was only emergency contingent. Magnus didn’t really want to entertain the idea of being interrupted.

Magnus couldn’t help but smirk down at Alec as he watched him shake some of the fog from his head in an attempt to focus. ”Distracted, darling,” Magnus asked—his voice amused. ”I’m not even trying to distract you yet,” he added with a playful wink as he let his one hand rest squarely on the center of Alec’s chest.

”Dessert it is then,” Magnus agreed with a heated grin. He then slid his hands to the top button of Alec’s shirt and deftly began to undo the buttons. ”Dessert looks marvelous by the way,” he said—shooting Alec a grin before leaning in and kissing the pale skin he exposed with each button he undid. Eventually he couldn’t trail his mouth any lower from his seated position. So while his fingers continued to work on Alec’s buttons, he moved back up to catch Alec’s lips in a heated kiss.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 08:02 AM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec smiled a little sheepishly at that; Magnus was right, though Alec felt the need to say it...though he also knew that it was pretty obvious...damn, smooth. Voice your inner worries. That was super sexy, not. He let his tongue flick to the finger, hoping to distract Magnus from his blunder. "Let me make it up to you..." Alec said. He pulled him in for another kiss, trying to make up for lost time without being too desperate. Or he hoped not, anyway. Though he wasn't sure he cared too much at this point as long as he got to kiss him.

He gave Magnus a casual once over before looking into his eyes again and nodding, hand sliding up to cup his face, not really with any aim in mind. However, he'd made up his mind and intended to, somehow, put forward what he wanted...what he was ready for. He was making too big a deal of it as it was and he just needed to get it out there. "It doesn't take much when you're hovering above me, apparently..." Alec said, smiling and pulling Magnus in for a kiss.

He let out contented noises as Magnus kissed the skin he exposed, the corners of his mouth tilting. "Maybe I dressed like this for a reason, then..." Alec murmured. He had, he absolutely had, he never dressed like this unless he was trying to look good for Magnus. They were dating, the man clearly wasn't discouraged by his awful jumpers, but still. Alec felt like Magnus had put more effort into this thing, so Alec was really trying to as well, even though he felt like he was in Sydney without a map at times.

When he felt all the buttons undone, he slowly sat up, straightening Magnus up too, kissing him all the while. Once straightened, Alec tried to take his shirt off smoothly, without having to stop kissing him...unfortunately he had to pull away and turn, one arm behind his back trying to pull the sleeve off. He gave up and kissed him again, not wanting to ruin the mood. Damn form-fitted clothing!

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 09:11 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
Magnus smiled—the expression soft and warm on his features as Alec cupped his cheek in his hand. ”I know I have said this before, darling, but you really are too good for my confidence,” he said when Alec claimed that it didn’t take much for Magnus to distrat him when he hovered above him as he was currently doing. Considering that Magnus was geared more towards comfortable than stylish at the moment, it was nice to hear. He didn’t really lack for confidence when it came to his appeal, but he was aware of the fact that the way he appeared was armor in itself in most cases. So there was no denying it was nice to hear that even without his usual “uniform” of fashionable attire, Alec still found him to be distracting.

And what reason is that,” Magnus questioned—the words slightly muffled by the way his lips were pressed against the bare skin of Alec’s chest. ”If it was to entice me, you did a wonderful job,” Magnus added, each button undone revealing more beautifully pale skin. He returned to Alec’s lips though as his fingers deftly finished slipping the last two buttons out of place. He then let his hands rest on Alec’s stomach for a moment—nails lightly raking the taunt muscle beneath his fingertips.

He was considering what to reach for neck when Alec slowly sat up—forcing Magnus to sit up as well. Their lips didn’t break though, and Magnus let his hands slip to Alec’s waist to hold on as the other man moved. He let his hands slide up Alec’s sides as Alec attempted to take off his shirt while they continued to kiss. The result didn’t seem to go as expected though, and Magnus couldn’t help but chuckle softly when Alec pulled away in an attempt to remove his shirt again. He didn’t make that much progress though before he seemed to give up and turned back to kiss Magnus again.

The sound of Magnus’ amused laughter was muffled between their lips as he let one of his hands reach around Alec. He grabbed the shirt then—pulling it tight to trap Alec’s arms temporarily. He then bit down playfully on Alec’s lower lip before pulling back with a grin. ”Maybe I should keep you like this and have my wicked way with you,” he teased as he let his other hand run from Alec’s chest down to the top of his pants. He let his fingers trail teasingly over the skin there before his grin faded and he looked at Alec in a way that was both considering and full of lust. ”Another time,” he decided out loud before leaning back in to catch Alec’s lips with his own.

He pulled his hand away from the waist of Alec’s pants as well in order to snap his fingers—Alec’s shirt vanishing and reappearing draped over a nearby chair.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 07:21 AM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec chuckled, staring at Magnus openly, unable to hold back all the great things he can say about Magnus...or at least, unable to hold back some. If he tried all, they'd just get nowhere and Magnus was doing too much to him for that. He couldn't not reply here, though, because Magnus had done so much for him. "I feel the same...you've given me so much confidence," he said. Okay, perhaps a little on the mushy side, but he couldn't help himself. Magnus had brought out a lot of change in him and he was finding he didn't mind it at all.

He couldn't hide the widening smile/smirk, the shy playfulness. He had come a long way from the person he was before, so much more awkward and shy, but he still had a long way to go. "Definitely to entice you...oh keep-keep doing that," Alec said. "...I thought they would be ni-i-icer to unwrap...take off me..." He needed to stop talking full stop. This was getting out of hand and Magnus was distracting him too much to be coherent. Instead, he let his hands wander where they could reach.

...And his failed attempt at removing the rest of his shirt turned into an easy target for Magnus to trap him. It would be a lie if he said he hated it, though. The next words out of Magnus' mouth sent heat down south, made him shudder pleasantly with a gasp, and if his arms hadn't been trapped, they would have locked themselves around Magnus, pulling him closer. Instead, all he could do was buck his hips. Magnus' fingers were at the skin above his pants and he needed him to continue, whether removing the pants or just going in anyway. He had wanted to voice it, but only a few sounds left his mouth instead, still not recovered from Magnus' words.

And his face, his face held promise...but then Magnus told him another time and he whined, completely involuntarily, though accepted his kiss hungrily, moments later heard the snap and felt the slight coolness where his shirt had vanished. His arms wrapped around Magnus and he continued to kiss him, realising if he didn't speak now, he might not get a better opportunity. He stopped, planting kisses on Magnus' cheek before drawing him in closer, mouth near ear now. "Why not have your wicked way with me now?" He breathed.

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 03:48 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
The smile that Magnus offered Alec was soft and genuine as Alec mentioned that Magnus had given him so much confidence. ”As you should, darling,” Magnus said easily. ”You have so much to offer. More still than I think you realize,” Magnus told him, momentarily pausing what he was doing to cup Alec’s cheek in his hand. He brushed his thumb just under Alec’s eye—along his cheekbone – as he smiled softly at him. It was true though. While Alec was certainly making leaps and bounds in his confidence around Magnus, there was still some room for improvement. Of course it wasn’t even that Magnus was trying to change Alec in any way for his own purposes. He only wanted Alec to really start to see his own self-worth. Alec had a terrible habit of downplaying his own accomplishments and finer qualities. Magnus hoped that one day he’d take a bit more pride in them as he deserved to.

”Well mission accomplished, shadowhunter,” Magnus purred when Alec claimed that he had worn his clothes to entice him. Even the word shadowhunter—one Magnus tended to use more as an insult to most—was stated playfully in a tease on their usual mission oriented mentalities.

Using the opportunity to trap Alec’s arms behind his back with his shirt was far too tempting to pass up, and Magnus didn’t hesitate to do so. He let his eyes slide over Alec shamelessly then as he took in the pale skin that his unbuttoned shirt revealed. There were faint scar lines from runes, but nonetheless, he looked breathtaking—all lean muscle that Magnus was more than happy to map out with his fingers. He was slowly getting quite intimately familiar with Alec’s body, and he revealed in the fact that there really was no rush. There was always next time for him to spread Alec out and actually taste every inch of him.

Magnus was not expecting the legitimate whine that escaped Alec’s lips though when he mentioned doing it another time. It caused Magnus to groan slightly into the kiss. He couldn’t help but let his hands clutch a bit tighter at Alec’s hips in response once his pesky shirt was gone. Alec’s responsiveness truly was going to be the death of him in the best possible way.

As Alec’s arms came up to wrap around him, Magnus banished his own sweatshirt so that he could enjoy the warm press of Alec’s skin against his own while they exchanged kisses. Then Alec pulled back slightly only to trail his lips up to Magnus’ ear and nearly turn the tables completely with his statement. Heat pooled in Magnus’ lower stomach, and without warning, the hands he had on Alec’s hips went to his chest. He shoved Alec back down onto the sofa—still straddling Alec’s hips.

”My angel, you are going to be the death of me,” Magnus breathed—his gazed heated as he stared down at Alec. He then moved his hands to Alec’s own pressing them down into the sofa just above Alec’s head. ”If you want me to have my wicked way with you, keep them there,” Magnus purred as he ducked his head and pressed a bruising kiss to Alec’s mouth. He then let go of Alec’s hands—one going to the couch to support himself and the other catching Alec’s chin. Magnus then tilted Alec’s face to the side to expose his next before leaning down to nip at the pale skin—lips and tongue soothing it immediately afterwards.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 08:42 PM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
He didn't always feel it, but he knew he was getting over a lifetime of just thinking far too much for others and not enough about himself. Alec had stood in the shadows while his brilliant siblings shone and he'd rarely had a problem with it. He'd never really thought about what he could offer a partner, but then when he realised he was into men, he had shoved that part of himself down. Now, though, he was exploring himself and his sexuality, exploring what it was like to date and he was enjoying himself. He smiled sheepishly. "I'm trying," he said, though Magnus likely knew that.

Alec's smile turned glad and a little proud of himself for enticing Magnus. The clothes had been so worth it for the reactions they had received. He knew Magnus didn't care about his atrocious style (not enough to not date him anyway, but he didn't think Magnus would be disappointed, either, if Alec permanently turned to this style). They were tight, though manageable. He was quite sure Magnus' usual attire was much tighter. Alec was also very sure that same attire had him metaphorically drooling too. Their clothing seemed to have switched, with Magnus in baggy clothing...save for the fact that his baggy was far more stylish than Alec's.

He was trapped, but he didn't struggle. He wanted to see what Magnus would do next and watched as the man looked over his body. Alec was getting better at not feeling so embarrassed/shy, but feeling flattered instead. Magnus liked what he saw and Alec could see it in his gaze. There was something he wished he could see, but right now all he could focus on was Magnus and his very distracting self.

Alec kissed him hungrily, listening to the groan that left Magnus after his own somewhat embarrassing whine. As it was, Alec was beyond caring. Skin to skin, he enjoyed the missing top, even if it did look rather comfortable (and felt expensive). He needed Magnus to know that he was certainly not opposed to his suggestion...and he managed to make it quite clear (in his opinion). It had quite an effect on Magnus and suddenly he was straddling him.

He let his head fall back with a groan, the sight of Magnus straddling him undeniably hot. He let Magnus move his hands and the task seemed easy enough. He moaned into the kiss, feeling the heat crank up a notch, metaphorically and actually, as he warmed up some more. Magnus moved his chin and his own hands twitched as he started on his neck.

His thought of keeping his hands still was suddenly far to premature.

Alec bucked his hips a little, but Magnus' kept him firmly in place. Of course, if he really wanted to, he could get Magnus off of him quite easily, but he did not want to. His hands desperately wanted to touch him and his fingers were twitching on each little thing that Magnus did that made him gasp. He didn't even realise his fingers were trailing up Magnus' chest until it was too late, and then they slid around to Magnus' back, pulling them more chest to chest, trying to reach his neck to kiss. "I guess you should have used magic...but either way I failed..." Alec said, though not in a way that was disappointed like he might have done with any other failure. "Doesn't matter much to me, I just want to touch you."

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 04:37 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
Magnus debated on whether or not Alec would opposed to a mark on his neck. Even if he would prefer to see any marks he left stay, an iratze or his own magic could take care of the mark in the morning. He really couldn’t help the urge though. Alec had such beautifully pale skin. It took a stronger man than he was to resist wanting to leave a mark on it. So Magnus focused his attentions just beneath Alec’s ear along the strong tendon there. He teased the skin between his lips and teeth—tongue soothing away the sting—as Alec rocked his hips up under him. It wasn’t enough to dislodge Magnus though, and for a brief moment Alec even kept his hands where Magnus had placed them.

Just as Magnus was satisfied with the mark he had left on Alec’s skin, he felt hands trailing up his chest. It made him laugh softly against Alec’s skin before he nipped playfully at Alec’s earlobe. ”Darling you hardly lasted a moment,” he chided, mirth obvious in his tone. ”I thought shadowhunters were meant to have better self-control than that,” he teased as Alec slid his hands around his back and pulled them closer together. Magnus wasn’t about to complain about the proximity though. Alec’s skin was warm against his own, and it just brought Magnus closer with those breathtakingly blue eyes

”I would have used magic if I really wanted you to keep still,” he told Alec as he hovered over him. He then dipped his head and pressed his lips to Alec’s in a quick kiss before pushing himself up and off of the couch. ”But if I’d done that you wouldn’t have been able to follow me,” Magnus told Alec—throwing a wink over his shoulder as he turned to head towards his room, a deliberate saunter to his steps.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 08:06 PM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec could feel Magnus' lips and teeth at the skin under his ear and he shuddered, eliciting a small moan. He had never been chatty or particularly loud; the occasional scoff or snort, but generally, he went by unnoticed by most. It seemed, as it tended to be these days, it was different with Magnus. It was...freeing. He didn't consider himself changing for Magnus, the way people shouldn't do for a partner. Alec knew he wouldn't be anything he didn't want to be and this...noises he made pleased Magnus and likewise, any noise Magnus made him feel good.

He didn't last long keep his hands where he was told to and he was luckily too filled with pleasure to care about the Shadowhunter in him. Even if Magnus did remind him of the fact. Alec turned his face with a small groan, one more telling of I know than pleasure, but equally he didn't care enough. He turned back and looked at Magnus under lidded eyes. "Resisting the urge to touch a sexy man never came up in our studies," he couldn't help but retort. This was something he didn't mind failing at...he really wanted to touch him, after all.

Alec remembered the last time he had used magic to keep his hands in place; it certainly had worked. He didn't know whether he could actually get out of the bonds, but he hadn't really wanted to or needed to at that point. His lips followed Magnus' after he moved away from the quick kiss, but he watched his gorgeous boyfriend get up and start moving away. At the quip about following him, Alec gave himself a moment before getting up gracefully. He often seemed to lose some of his grace around his boyfriend, but he was slowly getting better.

He stopped again to admire his boyfriend's form; he didn't think someone could be so sexy just walking but here he was, witnessing Magnus, oozing it. He followed Magnus eagerly into the bedroom. He walked up to him and pulled him in for another kiss, hands sliding around his back.

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 06:38 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
Magnus huffed out a small laugh when Alec groaned in response to his teasing. ”Of course it didn’t,” Magnus agreed, amusement coloring his tone. ”It is all punch this and stab that,” he exaggerated with a grin. He knew that there was more to their formal training than simply learning how to kill things. For all their faults, he knew that shadowhunters taught all sorts of languages. They taught history as well, which might have been admirable if the history that they taught wasn’t so edited to paint themselves in the best possible light. Magnus was a firm believer in learning from mistakes. It was clear that Nephilim as a whole were not.

Now was hardly the time to dwell on such things—not when he had some of the finer qualities of the Nephilim on display right in front of him. Still, with the way things were progressing it seemed prudent to at least pause and relocate. As much as Magnus had no problem with ravishing Alec on his couch, he wasn’t sure that Alec would be entirely up for that either. It certainly was a bit more exposed here in the main part of the loft than it was in his bedroom. Not only that, but a lot of this was still new to Alec. Magnus wanted to treat him right, which meant the silk sheets of his wonderfully plush mattress rather than the cushions of one of his couches.

So Magnus got up and sauntered towards his bedroom knowing that Alec would follow him there. After all, it had been Alec’s choice to skip dinner. Magnus made it as far as his bedroom but not to his actual bed when Alec caught up to him. Magnus found himself being turned around in Alec’s arms so that their lips could meet—Alec’s warm hands against the bare skin of his back. Magnus let his own hands rest on Alec’s chest for a moment before they slid down over the firm planes of his stomach to the waist of his jeans. He didn’t tease as he popped the button on them and then tugged them down over Alec’s hips to reveal his boxers. It was a terrible shame Alec wore those terrible things under such a nice outfit. Briefly he entertained whether or not he’d able to sway Alec into trying boxer briefs.

He didn’t think too long on that though. It was a question for another time. ”Lets get these off,” he murmured against Alec’s lips as he tugged on the waist of Alec’s jeans, which still sat up around his thighs.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 07:14 AM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec couldn't help but grin and laugh at the same time, head thrown back. "You're forgetting the part where we train our bodies...I have a feeling those push u-uups will come in handy one day..." Alec said, Magnus' ministrations jolting his ability to talk, in the best possible way at least. "Though it seems pointless now...your body's no slouch...nggnn." He couldn't help but trail his hands down Magnus' chest, feeling the subtle muscle there and taking his time to peruse with the palms of his hands.

He'd seen a glimpse into Magnus' lifestyle and honestly, he was intrigued. He reckoned the man could easily not work for a while and still afford it. He didn't have life or death responsibilities (usually. Though he wasn't under any illusion that Magnus' job was easy) and sometimes he did wonder what it would be like not to be a shadowhunter, but right now he was enjoying himself, no duties tonight, able to spend all his time with Magnus right now.

He complied easily to Magnus removing his trousers, though didn't do too much to help as he had his hands trailing up Magnus' back, though they trailed back down to his trousers, deciding they should come off too. He unbuttoned and unzipped them. He slid them down, stopping to admire his rather tight boxer briefs...until he finally pulled them down too and stepped out of his own trousers and underwear when they'd fallen to the floor. He took a few moments to admire the form before him. It never ceased amaze him.

"I've told you this before, but you have the most amazing body," he murmured, He still had to work out exactly how to tell Magnus what he wanted; in the heights of passion, he thought asking him to have his 'wicked' way with him did it, but thinking back...that could be anything. His hands went to Magnus' side and he reached up for a kiss, a slow one, before he pulled back and stared into his eyes.

"Magnus, um, whenever you're ready, I'm ready to go further. I don't really know how to word it. Before I met you, I had such a limited knowledge of all of this, I would have just pegged what we've done as foreplay and...what we've seen in the movies as sex, but I don't even know anymore, especially with the internet and with you, I don't know," Alec said. "I don't mind which way we do it, I want to try both, but I...don't really know what I'm doing. Especially when most films and books involve a woman and Shadowhunter sex ed is so good."

And even now he was left uncertain whether he'd gotten his words across clearly. Either way, whatever they did now, it was going to be amazing.

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 08:31 AM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
Magnus was actually a bit surprised when Alec not only pulled off his pants, but his underwear as well. It was a pleasant surprised of course. Magnus loved the fact that Alec seemed to get just a bit more certain of himself each and every time they saw one another. He liked to think that he had a bit to do with that though if asked, he would give the credit entirely to Alec. Magnus was just the encouragement. It was Alec who was actually listening to his words and taking them to heart. He hoped as well that eventually that confidence grew outside just the two of them together as well. Alec deserved to be more certain of himself in all things. He had so much to offer.

Alec didn’t stop at his own pants either. He reached out and make short work of Magnus’ as well. As his boxer briefs and lounge pants hit the floor, Magnus stepped out of them. ”Says the gorgeous shadowhunter,” Magnus quipped though there was a pleased smile on his lips at the compliment. He didn’t work nearly as hard as Alec did to keep himself in shape—not that Alec worked to maintain an appearance. He worked to maintain what was essentially a weapon. When Magnus worked out, it was strictly for vanity. It was why he stuck to things like yoga and Pilates. It was slower paced but still offered an actual workout not to mention helped with flexibility.

Magnus let himself be pulled in for a slow, deep kiss. His hands settled on Alec’s hips—the contrast of his tanned skin and deep red nail polish a beautiful contrast against Alec’s pale skin. Then Alec was pulling back, and Magnus very nearly leant forward to catch his lips again. Instead though, he forced himself to stop and listen as Alec started to speak. It only took a moment for Magnus to realize what it was that Alec was getting at though Alec kept speaking in an attempt to explain himself.

”Darling,” Magnus said as he leaned in to kiss Alec—just a brief press of his lips to get him to stop talking. ”You are thinking too much,” Magnus chided, his voice soft and impossibly fond. Magnus then used the hands that were still on Alec’s hips to turn them and press Alec back down onto the bed. Magnus was quick to follow, but rather than climb on top of Alec, he laid on his side next to him—the entire length of his body pressed up against Alec’s side. He had his chin propped on one hand while the other smoothed over Alec’s chest and then came to a rest on his stomach.

”Now for starters, you and I have most certainly had sex Perhaps not the entire gauntlet of things associated with the word, but that doesn’t matter,” Magnus said, lifting his hand to give a dismissive gesture with his hand. ”That being said, I am certainly on board with exploring another aspect of sex with you,” Magnus said—this time leaning down to press a slow but heated kiss to Alec’s lips. He broke the kiss after a moment and the hand on Alec’s stomach came up to brush some of Alec’s hair back from his forehead. ”Though I really wish you would have let me wine and dine you now,” he pouted. ”Maybe taken you somewhere nice,” he added—trailing off slightly as if he was still considering how to make some of that happen.
PM
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 09:11 AM

Age // 18

Points // 0

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Gyoro + GMT

The choice is yours
Alec smiled, shyly, but pleased. He still wasn't used to so much attention, but he was getting better at it. "Then we make quite a pair," he said. He still couldn't believe this man had been single when they met. Luck had certainly been on Alec's side that night. He wanted to kiss him everywhere, which wasn't an uncommon thing for him considering he often wanted to kiss him everywhere. Today his nail varnish was red and while Alec had no intention of wearing such a thing himself, Magnus pulled it off and he was attracted to him, with and without the decorations.

He blushed a little at Magnus' words, but he knew Magnus wasn't criticising him. Alec knew it was true; he had a hard time voicing his thoughts outside of Shadowhunting. Even when hunting, he was usually either following Jace or strategising, which was comfortable and easy ground for him. He'd spent most of his life learning how to deal with demons. He'd not spent much time in a relationship, but Magnus knew this and was extremely patient. He couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, he couldn't imagine such a thing. "I know," he said quietly.

Alec smiled widely at his next words, red still tinging his face. He nodded, agreeing with him. Having experienced what he had now and having the internet, well, yes they'd had sex. Still, it was nice to hear Magnus' confirmation. It seemed like something everyone had a different opinion on. "And I've certainly enjoyed every minute of it," he murmured. He kissed him back, enjoying this, but he always did. He felt so much more comfortable with himself than he once did. At Magnus' words about wining and dining him he blinked, then blushed. "We...still can, even if we didn't leave...we could naked wine and dine, I could cook us up something quick."

Alec
Lightwood
Words
Notes
None

--------------------

PM EMAIL
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 12:54 PM

Age // 415

Points // 152

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Irish + EST

When the sun goes down
”Well I should hope so,” Magnus exclaimed—his tone light enough to indicate that he was teasing. He knew he had certainly enjoyed what he had gotten up to Alec with. It was a bit slower paced than what he was used to, but he hadn’t found himself minding that at all. In fact, it was quite enjoyable getting to discover all these new things with Alec. Just because Magnus had far more experience when it came to physical intimacy didn’t mean that this wasn’t entirely new for him. Getting to experience it all with Alec was something new in itself.

Magnus openly scoffed at Alec’s suggestion of cooking something for them. ”Alexander, you are under a terribly incorrect assumption if you think I am about to let you leave my bed,” he chided, his words serious but still managing to be playful. ”Besides I said that I wanted to wine and dine you. Not the other way around,” he scolded lightly. ”Now let me think a moment,” he said as he pressed an almost distracted kiss to Alec’s lips. ”I can make do,” he said seemingly talking more to himself than Alec.

He had almost a distracted sort of frown on his lips for a moment as he considered how he wanted to proceed before ultimately he lifted his hand away from Alec’s face and wiggled his fingers a bit. Blue magic sparked from them as the room around them shifted. The open curtains shut themselves—something that Magnus remembered having made Alec antsy last time—and the lights dimmed. It wasn’t enough to make it hard to see, but certainly it felt softer and more intimate. Several candles appeared as well—scattered across the furniture and filling the room with a lavender and cedar wood scent that was meant to promote relaxation. Some soft music floated through the air as well—something classical on the piano and hardly loud enough to be heard.

”Would roses be too much,” he asked as he paused and looked down at Alec. ”Because I am itching to include roses,” he admitted before shaking his head a bit—a bemused smile on his own lips. ”A compromise,” he suddenly declared as if he hadn’t asked Alec the question in the first place. He then snapped his fingers again and a tray appeared on the bed beside Magnus. On it were two glasses of red wine a vase with a single rose, and an assortment of cheeses, fruit, and a few pieces of chocolate. He moved to sit up—settled against the pillows of his headboard—and then reached for the two glasses of wine. He also plucked the single rose out of the vase. He waited until Alec had sat up as well before passing the glass of wine and the rose over with a smile. ”It’s a rather fitting flower for you,” Magnus teased. ”Beautiful but rather prickly,” he said before taking a sip of his wine to hide his teasing smile.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling