Welcome to Clave!

The Shadow World is full of whispers and rumours that Valentine Morgenstern, renegade Shadowhunter, is alive and well. Not only that but speculation is spreading that the cunning Nephilim is searching for one of the most revered treasures of the Shadowhunter world - the Mortal Cup. With it, he could create an army that would make his former Circle look like a group of missionless fanatics.

But the Clave are prepared. For years they have been summoning the second born of Shadowhunter families and training them especially as part of an Anti-Circle organization. If Valentine tries to recruit his old followers again, the Clave will be ready, and this time the Circle would be fighting against their own children....

Nephilim
52 M
60 F
00 NB
Warlock
28 M
29 F
01 NB
Vampire
16 M
17 F
00 NB
Werewolf
20 M
21 F
01 NB
Faerie
07 M
07 F
00 NB
Mundane
09 M
15 F
00 NB
Demon
03 M
01 F
00 NB

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Seelie Court Crush, Tag: Briar August 12th
Grace Nightcross
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 01:50 PM

Age // 19

Posts // 9

She/Her

Location // London Institute

Sexuality // Heterosexual

Status // Single +

Shade +

Grace hadn't been away from her brother all that much since they two had arrived in London. This made a lot of sense as Riley was also her Parabatai. Parabatai tended t stick together a good percentage of the time. Grace didn't feel any harm in going out on her own for a walk around the city. It was early afternoon after all. No demon would be stupid enough to show themselves at daylight and get fried by the sun... not that Grace couldn't handle a minor demon or two if they did.

It was about lunch time, and Grace had actually found a place in the city that she enjoyed. It was a little pub that served some really great fish and chips... or fish and fries as Grace called it. She did manage to get used to the term "chips" by then, and managed to not irritate the server by using the correct word. She smiled when it arrived and dug in.

"This ain't southern-fried white fish, but it sure is tasty," she said. Not the most lady-like, she began stuffing her face with the fish, and washing it down with her soda. She sat at an outside table so she could take in the sights, and maybe a few cute British Downworlders.

Briar
PM
^
Briar
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 07:12 AM

Age // 21

Posts // 7

He/Him

Location // Everywhere

Sexuality // Bisexual

Status // Single +

"This looks interesting...GAH"

Louise + GMT-0

Sightseeing was one of Briar's favourite things to do. It offered a combination of opportunities for him: seeing new places, meeting new people and playing some harmless tricks. All the better in a new, or hardly visited place as people generally didn't know or recognise him to spot any of his mischief a mile off. So it was entertaining to pull some of his little tricks again. New tricks were always fun but old ones were fun to play again especially for new audiences.

He didn't spend his entire visit playing tricks though. He visited some of London's most famous sights such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. The latter was especially fun considering that he was glamoured and allowed himself to walk inside, spying on the British monarchy, listening in for gossip. Oh that had been a fun morning out today. Now it was afternoon and Briar was hungry.

He made sure to get himself unglamoured when he arrived at a fish n chip shop. He ordered his food and then sat down at a nearby table with it. He looked around at the passers by. London was certainly an interesting city for its tourists. Although some of its locals seemed so stiff with their stuffy looking suits and briefcases. No wonder people thought that London was quite posh. Well, that and the prices anyway. The prices here almost required the public to be royalty just to afford them. He'd spent an obscene amount on coffee.

Grace Nightcross

--------------------
Credit goes to deadpoolhelps for my gifs
PM EMAIL
^
Grace Nightcross
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 09:36 PM

Age // 19

Posts // 9

She/Her

Status // Single +

Shade +

Grace wasn't going to make the assumption that Atlanta didn't have a huge fairy population. As many places in her home city that she had been, she had never seen one in person. She'd seen plenty of vampires, werewolves, and warlocks, but not one fairy. She knew what they looked like though, and when one showed up in the fish and chips shop, she couldn't help but stare. It wasn't just because he was a fairy though. He was just so damn handsome.

Now... many girls, Nephilim or otherwise, would be shy about just walking over to some strange guy and asking to join him. Grace wasn't shy. She was really brave and really outspoken. She grabbed her tray and stepped over, giving him a big, goofy grin.

"Heya," she said, showing her Georgia accent with pride. "My name's Grace. I was over there eatin', and I seen that you were eatin' by yerself too, so I figured it would be good manners to offer you some company. I ain't from around here, which you can probably guess by how I talk, so I'm not sure how the custom goes here about askin' to sit with somebody. But if you say no, I can go back to my own seat."

Briar
PM
^
Briar
 Posted: May 3 2018, 10:05 AM

Age // 21

Posts // 7

He/Him

Location // Everywhere

Sexuality // Bisexual

Status // Single +

Louise + GMT-0

Briar was partway through his meal when he was approached by a beautiful girl. He smiled instantly. Such approaches were always welcomed and there was always a delicious mystery to such ventures. What did they want? What could he offer them? The promise of such unpredictability was fun. He lowered his drink and continued to look at her with a pleasant smile , not at all irked by her interrupting his lunch. Hell, he was glad of it.

He held out a hand before speaking. “Briar. It's enchanting to meet you.” Briar didn't always use formal speech but he did find that it went down with some women sometimes so he occasionally used it. He had a way of speaking that was both charismatic and elegant even though many people who knew Briar personally would say that he was neither of those things.

“Please join me, it would be fun to have some company,” he said. “So what brings you here? Are you a tourist or student?” he asked. His nosiness knew no bounds and had gotten him into a fair amount of trouble but it was always worth it and he liked the direct approach where it was possible. It made him air a cheeky charm which he liked.

Grace Nightcross

--------------------
PM EMAIL
^
Grace Nightcross
 Posted: May 6 2018, 06:35 PM

Age // 19

Posts // 9

She/Her

Status // Single +

Shade +

Grace blushed very hard when Briar said it was enchanting to meet her. He had a sweet voice on top of being super handsome.

"Aww shucks," she said, "I ain't all that enchantin' to meet, am I, though you sure did say it pretty." She then blushed again when Briar agreed to have her join him. "Thank ya! And I'm definitely fun company. I can go on about all sorts of things." She then sat down and ate a bit as Briar asked her what she was doing in London. Since she knew he was a fairy, she didn't feel awkward about talking about her life as a Shadowhunter. Still, she looked about to make sure no Mundane was listening in.

"Actually, I'm here with my brother, who is also my Parabatai," she said. "We come from Atlanta. We was raised in the Institute there. We're here in London on a special assignment. Still kinda gettin' used to it. I like this place though." She gave a somewhat loud burp and chuckled. "Woo, excuse me. That was a doozy, wasn't it?" She then smiled at Briar. "So, I never saw any fairies in Atlanta, though I guess they were about. You're my first. I heard y'all were handsome, but if ya don't mind me straight-shootin' with ya, you're so good-lookin', I don't think none of them stories do you justice."

Briar
PM
^
Briar
 Posted: May 17 2018, 05:54 AM

Age // 21

Posts // 7

He/Him

Location // Everywhere

Sexuality // Bisexual

Status // Single +

Louise + GMT-0

Briar rather adored the girl's accent and her manner of speaking. It was what some of the more snobbish of his kind would call common but he thought it was quirky and entertaining. It gave the girl a certain bounce to her voice, a certain magnetic energy that drew him more to her. It also didn't hurt that she was confident enough to come sit with him at the drop of a hat. That told him quite a lot even if he didn't know her yet. He wondered if she would be a possible candidate for being pulled in for some harmless mischief. He guessed that he could find out for sure now.

He winked at her a little when she mentioned being fun company. Oh now that did sound promising. “Oh yeah?” he repeated. “What kind of fun things are you into?” Sometimes Briar found Shadowhunters to be sticks in the mud but this girl seemed to have more energy than that type of personality. Unless she was about to tell him that her idea of a good time was killing demons. Then he might just have to despair of this conversation.

“Special assignment huh?” Briar asked between sips of his drink. “Sounds pretty exciting. You must be quite the asset to the Institute if you're coming all the way over here.” After all didn't the Institute have plenty of Shadowhunters here already? Not that he was complaining of course.

Briar couldn't help but snort when the girl let out a burp. He was liking her more and more. She clearly wasn't as prim and proper as other girls he knew around here. There was a lot of snobbery and Briar was so over being looked at like he was a new kind of faeces. The fact that this girl even acknowledged her burp was making Briar like her more and more now. “That wasn't bad,” he said as though her burp could be done to a better standard.

“If we faeries want to be seen, you'll see us for sure,” Briar said as he ate a fry. “I'm honoured to be your first here.” Maybe he could introduce her to more firsts if it went well. “As for looks, well, it's probably best that we don't have a competition. You'd have an unfair advantage, gorgeous.”

Grace Nightcross

--------------------
PM EMAIL
^
Grace Nightcross
 Posted: May 21 2018, 06:21 PM

Age // 19

Posts // 9

She/Her

Status // Single +

Shade +

Grace thought over some of the fun things she liked to do. She felt she was a fun girl, so there was a lot.

"Well, let's see here," she said. "I like to hunt of course, and I like wrasslin', both watchin' it and doin' it. I like eatin' good food, and I just like hangin' out with my brother 'cause he's like my best friend too bein' my Parabatai and all." She then looked at Briar. "What about you? What do you like to do?"

Grace blushed about being a great asset to be on an assignment.

"Awwww hush now," she said. "But they did think my brother and I were ready and all. I was excited. I never went to London durin' my travel year. It's a nice place, but I still don't know all the names for stuff yet."

Grace raised her hands in victory at the burp.

"Soda burpin' contest winner at the Atlanta Institute two years in a row," she said.

Grace's face went bright red when he called her gorgeous.

"Why, your tongue's sweeter than a bowl of Cousin Trudy's homemade naner puddin'," she said. "You sure do know how to make a girl swoon."

Briar
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling