Welcome to Clave!

The Shadow World is full of whispers and rumours that Valentine Morgenstern, renegade Shadowhunter, is alive and well. Not only that but speculation is spreading that the cunning Nephilim is searching for one of the most revered treasures of the Shadowhunter world - the Mortal Cup. With it, he could create an army that would make his former Circle look like a group of missionless fanatics.

But the Clave are prepared. For years they have been summoning the second born of Shadowhunter families and training them especially as part of an Anti-Circle organization. If Valentine tries to recruit his old followers again, the Clave will be ready, and this time the Circle would be fighting against their own children....

Nephilim
52 M
60 F
00 NB
Warlock
28 M
29 F
01 NB
Vampire
16 M
17 F
00 NB
Werewolf
20 M
21 F
01 NB
Faerie
07 M
07 F
00 NB
Mundane
09 M
15 F
00 NB
Demon
03 M
01 F
00 NB

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Group Text 5-28-16
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 09:48 AM

Age // 415

Posts // 507

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Status // Dating + Alexander Lightwood

Pointless, needless suffering and pain? I don’t suppose it would help if I told you that was the way life is. The good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away.

Irish + EST

11:08
Saturday 28 May
Jace, Isabelle
11:08 PM
Sat, 28 May, 11:08 PM
Your brother was given some sort of fae liquor. I don't know by who, or even when but he is now here at my loft with me. He's quite intoxicated, but otherwise will be just fine in the morning. I'm keeping him with me but felt it prudent to let you both know he is safe. I'll be sure to have him text you both in the morning.

Attachment: A screenshot from the video that was recorded of Alec. Alec in mid-laugh after telling his Raziel joke.

Jace Wayland
Isabelle Lightwood
PM
^
Isabelle Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 07:41 PM

Age // 17

Posts // 133

She/Her

Location // New York Institute

Sexuality // Heterosexual

Status // Complicated +

“What's the point in wasting a perfectly good brick wall when you have someone to throw against it, that's what I always say.”

Shade +

Well since he's okay, I don't know what to be angrier at - the fae who gave him the drink or the fact that I am missing out on Alec being drunk. Anyway, I'll be over ASAP.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jace Wayland
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 10:23 PM
Jace Wayland

Age //

Posts // 0

Location //

Sexuality //

Status // +

+

Sometimes Izzy, we think too much alike.

(moment or two later.)

Are you sure you wanna go down there Iz?
^
Magnus Bane
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 12:08 PM

Age // 415

Posts // 507

He/Him/His

Location // Brooklyn, NY

Sexuality // Bisexual

Status // Dating + Alexander Lightwood

Pointless, needless suffering and pain? I don’t suppose it would help if I told you that was the way life is. The good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away.

Irish + EST

11:13
Saturday 28 May
Jace, Isabelle
11:13 PM
Sat, 28 May, 11:13 PM
My text was meant as a courtesy not an invitation, Isabelle. Besides, you've both already missed all the fun. He has already passed out in my bed, and I am not planning to disturb him.

Attachment: A picture of Alec sprawled out on his stomach, asleep in bed

Jace Wayland
Isabelle Lightwood
PM
^
Isabelle Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 07:41 PM

Age // 17

Posts // 133

She/Her

Location // New York Institute

Sexuality // Heterosexual

Status // Complicated +

“What's the point in wasting a perfectly good brick wall when you have someone to throw against it, that's what I always say.”

Shade +

Well I did want to go down there, but I already know what my brother looks like when he's asleep. Thanks for looking out for him, Magnus.

(pause)

But don't ever let him drink again without me.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jace Wayland
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 02:28 AM
Jace Wayland

Age //

Posts // 0

Location //

Sexuality //

Status // +

+

Courtesy acknowledged. Thank you for looking out for him.
^
Alec Lightwood
 Posted: Jan 24 2017, 10:14 AM

Age // 18

Posts // 475

He/him/his

Location // New York

Sexuality // Homosexual

Status // In love with + Magnus Bane

Fly, open up the part of you that wants to hide away. You can shine. Forget about the reasons why you can in life and start to try. 'Cause it's your time: time to fly.

Gyoro + GMT

11:07
Saturday 28 May
Izzy/Jace
11:07am
Sat, 28 May, 11:07am
Hey. I'm fine, don't worry. I'll be back in a few hours.

--------------------
Light-medium blue with a hint of blueviolet eyes, scruffy black hair a little past his ears. 6"0' in height. Voyance rune on right hand.

Credit to Irish for the blue eye manip. <3
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling