Welcome to Clave!

The Shadow World is full of whispers and rumours that Valentine Morgenstern, renegade Shadowhunter, is alive and well. Not only that but speculation is spreading that the cunning Nephilim is searching for one of the most revered treasures of the Shadowhunter world - the Mortal Cup. With it, he could create an army that would make his former Circle look like a group of missionless fanatics.

But the Clave are prepared. For years they have been summoning the second born of Shadowhunter families and training them especially as part of an Anti-Circle organization. If Valentine tries to recruit his old followers again, the Clave will be ready, and this time the Circle would be fighting against their own children....

Nephilim
51 M
59 F
00 NB
Warlock
27 M
28 F
01 NB
Vampire
15 M
17 F
00 NB
Werewolf
18 M
21 F
01 NB
Faerie
06 M
07 F
00 NB
Mundane
09 M
14 F
01 NB
Demon
03 M
01 F
00 NB

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Is Our World Not Enough?, Tag: Liofyre June 22nd
Zefyr
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 07:45 PM

Age // 315

Posts // 4

He/Him/His

Location // Seelie Court

Sexuality // Pansexual

Status // Widower +

Shade +

Zefyr walked through the Court, listening to the many sounds. Some pleased his ears... and others did not. Though he had not danced in a very, very long time, the music from various Fair Folk around him still brought him an inner calm. It represented just how beautiful the Land Under The Hill was, how it was so different from the ugliness of the world above.

As he listened, he came upon that which did not please his ears. Two youthful fairies, one male the other female, were plotting to go to the world above and try to lure some unfortunate Mundane souls to Fairie and have fun with them. Zefyr quickly stopped their chatter with a grave look.

"If those from outside our lands trespass here of their own accord, then let them consume the bitter fruits of their folly," he said. "However, if they are made to enter by your enchanting and enticing tales of Fairie, and come to be imprisoned here, we will find ourselves with much to answer for in front of the Nephilim and their Clave. My heart is not fond of the Shadowhunters, but I also do not wish to invoke their wrath over such petty matters as a few missing Mundanes. I beseech you both to seek other forms of amusement this night."

Zefyr then turned and walked away, leaving the two just gawking at him. He then made his way to the place where he mentored, a place beautifully and artistically decorated due to his creative way with nature itself. He sat in front of his canvas and continued a painting he had been working on.

Liofyre
PM
^
Liofyre
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 08:23 AM

Age // 17

Posts // 26

He/him/his

Location // Faerie/New York

Sexuality // Demisexual

Status // Single +

Gyoro + GMT

Liofyre had not long gotten back from the world above, a beautiful world in its own right with beautiful people too. He'd been there a few times now but he had a lot to learn and he was excited to return, hopefully tomorrow. Though maybe he should wait a little, not bring too much attention to the fact that he was leaving so regularly. He was too excited, though, so he would have to see if his self-control was any good.

He made his way through the Court, knowing he had a lesson soon. Liofyre was still learning what it was to be a faerie and a knight, though he wasn't sure how much he wanted to be those right now. But the magic was wonderful, he enjoyed learning how to use it. He wanted to be able to use it to its full extent, for he knew he could have fun with it.

When he got to Zefyr's place, he walked inside, looking around as he always did. When he found his mentor, he was painting and he did enjoy painting too, something he wasn't good at but Zefyr had inspired him to try. "I hope I am not too early!" Liofyre said.

Zefyr

--------------------
Red eyes, blue-black hair with blue streaks, blue skin with markings and pointed ears and a tail. 5"7'.
PM EMAIL
^
Zefyr
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 01:46 PM

Age // 315

Posts // 4

He/Him/His

Location // Seelie Court

Sexuality // Pansexual

Status // Widower +

Shade +

Zefyr looked over his painting with a look of sadness. It was another painting of his fallen son, Podlin. He had painted so many of Podlin those days, as well as ones of his beloved Petalia. His heart always wept for them, and he expressed his pain gently and through his art. Art was the way he often showed emotion, as opposed to openly displaying it.

He calmly placed the brush down as Liofyre entered and spoke of hoping he was not too early. He then turned to the young Fairie.

"You are early for your lesson," he said. "But there is rarely a time when you are not allowed in my presence, good Liofyre." He then rose, stepped over, and placed his hand on Liofyre's shoulder. He then looked him over curiously.

"I have been walking throughout the Court for many hours this day, yet I have only laid eyes upon you now," he said. "Have you long been absent from the Court this day, good Liofyre? I trust you have not tread far from the Queen's domain? Nay forget, my pupil, the land of the Unseelie King is perilous, not only to those as young as you are, but even to those among us who have seen the passing of many ages."

Liofyre
PM
^
Liofyre
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 11:39 AM

Age // 17

Posts // 26

He/him/his

Sexuality // Demisexual

Status // Single +

Gyoro + GMT

Liofyre nodded. He had known Zefyr for so long though he was still rather polite about getting in and disturbing people. He knew he wasn't the typical fairy; the ones people thought of when they thought of the Fair Folk, but he didn't want to be anything else. This was who he was and he wouldn't change himself to fit. Perhaps he pretended, as much as he could without speaking a lie he could not tell, but he wasn't truly belonging here. He found himself longing to be in the human world again.

Zefyr's words made him lick his lips, nervous; it seemed he could not get anything past his uncle, at least not his absence. He wanted very much to return to the human world and hide there, a place where maybe it wouldn't be frowned upon to want to explore. All he wanted to do was see more places. Now he had no interest in the Unseelie Court nor the demon realms, if they were possibly to reach.

"I have not step foot into the Unseelie Court, I assure you," Liofyre said. He was careful not to speak the whole truth, but of course, he spoke no lies.

Zefyr

--------------------
Red eyes, blue-black hair with blue streaks, blue skin with markings and pointed ears and a tail. 5"7'.
PM EMAIL
^
Zefyr
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 12:35 PM

Age // 315

Posts // 4

He/Him/His

Location // Seelie Court

Sexuality // Pansexual

Status // Widower +

Shade +

Zefyr listened as Liofyre assured him that he had had not been to the Unseelie Court. This brought great relief for the man. He could hardly bear the thought of the fairy who he loved as he did his son caught up in that Court's madness.

"I am pleased to hear this," he said. However, he thought of the other place that Liofyre could have gone... the world above. Zefyr pondered if that was all the safer. His son had been killed there after all. He didn't want to lose Liofyre to that most terrible place. Besides, he felt his pupil needed to remain in the Seelie Court at least throughout the remainder of his training.

At the same time, Zefyr did not want to accuse his pupil of anything. False accusations were just as terrible as lies in his mind. Still, he could ask.

"Where then, did you travel to, Liofyre?" he asked. "True, you have made your return for the time of your lesson as is always your habit." At least in Zefyre's mind, Liofyre had never been late. "But in the times away from my presence, I have long suggested that you engage in personal training toward your Knighthood."

Liofyre
PM
^
Liofyre
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 07:35 AM

Age // 17

Posts // 26

He/him/his

Sexuality // Demisexual

Status // Single +

Gyoro + GMT

Liofyre had very much enjoyed himself in the world above and planned to return there again soon, though he knew his teacher wouldn't like that. Still, he had to go, to be himself and not be shackled. He liked his home, but he felt out of place in it. He wasn't really faerie material, that much was becoming more and more prevalent. A lot of his fellows were trickier, weren't likely to work with the world above unless it suited them or they were on the winning side. He knew he was working towards being a knight, but this was sad.

He had to be careful with his answer. Employ his faerie genes, even if he preferred absolute honesty. "I just travelled to a new place for the second time now, it was amazing and I want to explore it more," Liofyre said, hoping that would sate his teacher's curiosity, though he wasn't sure it would.

"Don't worry! I won't let it interfere, I am merely broadening my knowledge of our world. Being a knight is very important to me," Liofyre said. Even with his doubts, he honestly wanted to be a knight. To protect his people.

Zefyr

--------------------
PM EMAIL
^
Zefyr
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 10:25 PM

Age // 315

Posts // 4

He/Him/His

Location // Seelie Court

Sexuality // Pansexual

Status // Widower +

Shade +

Liofyre seemed sincere in his answer. Then again, Zefyr had always found Liofyre to be very sincere, even if he expected nothing bu the truth from the young fairy to begin with. However, when Liofyre spoke of a "new place" and it was now clear that it wasn't the land of the Unseelies, Zefyr could only think of one other place, and it disheartened him that Liofyre would want to go back there.

"Liofyre... tell me," he said, his voice a bit sharper and stricter, a teacher's voice. "Did you go the world of the Mundanes? If so, be assured that, while it may seem amazing on the surface, it is a dangerous place. In many ways, it is just as treacherous as the land of the Unseelies."

Zefyr fully believed that Liofyre wanted to be a knight. He wouldn't have been teaching him if Zefyr didn't feel this way. However, even if it was not Liofyre's intent to let exploring the world of the Mundanes (and Nephilim) interfere, it didn't mean it could happen. Zefyr seated himself and motioned for his pupil to sit.

"Liofyre, to be a Knight of the Seelies is not just to train and heed my lessons," he said. "It is far more. To be a Knight is to be loyal to your brethren, to be one with our domain... and to forsake the allure of others. I say this not to dismay you, my boy. I say this because my heart is with you as it was with my son. It is because I show only love and concern for you."

Liofyre
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling