Welcome to Clave!

The Shadow World is full of whispers and rumours that Valentine Morgenstern, renegade Shadowhunter, is alive and well. Not only that but speculation is spreading that the cunning Nephilim is searching for one of the most revered treasures of the Shadowhunter world - the Mortal Cup. With it, he could create an army that would make his former Circle look like a group of missionless fanatics.

But the Clave are prepared. For years they have been summoning the second born of Shadowhunter families and training them especially as part of an Anti-Circle organization. If Valentine tries to recruit his old followers again, the Clave will be ready, and this time the Circle would be fighting against their own children....

Nephilim
51 M
59 F
00 NB
Warlock
27 M
28 F
01 NB
Vampire
15 M
17 F
00 NB
Werewolf
18 M
21 F
01 NB
Faerie
06 M
07 F
00 NB
Mundane
09 M
14 F
01 NB
Demon
03 M
01 F
00 NB

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Braver Than You Believe, Pip's bunch of misfits
Pip
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 04:15 AM

Age // 20

Posts // 0

She/Her

Location //

Sexuality //

Status // +

Everything from TMI and Infernal Devices, The Bane Chronicles, Lady Midnight

Pip + GMT+1

© FELICITY

PM
^
Irish
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 09:50 AM

Age //

Posts // 4

She/Her

Location //

Sexuality //

Status // +

Irish + EST

Bat & Odette
Odette is a member of the New York pack. She is currently pregnant with her boyfriend's child. He happens to be a shadowhunter so there are some underlying issues there. All in all though, she is a tough cookie who is loyal to her pack and friends. She is a little bit older than Bat, but I could see them possibly as friends. She could stand to have someone looking out for her as her father, who will eventually cause problems for her as well, doesn't live in New York. So outside of the pack, she doesn't have any nearby family.

Bat & Aerowyn
A bit more of a twisted suggestion. Aerowyn is a seelie fairy, who has the ability to manipulate desire. She can appear as a person the individual wants to see most. So if Bat is still hung up on Maia, she could definitely exploit this. She doesn't do it to be manipulative so much as she just likes to be desired, and she has it in her head that in order to be desired, she needs to be someone else. That being said, she could cause a bit of trouble for Bat if you'd like. Alternatively, she could just end up being a fling or something if that is also something he would go for. She's pretty open and her one thread fell through so I figured I'd toss her up for ideas xD.

Bat & Grayson
I feel like these two could be friends. Grayson is my angry mundane with the Sight. He had a rough childhood and it has translated into him having a chip on his shoulder. He shares the trait of being a bit of a hothead with Bat. He's also quick to throw a punch. So if Bat would entertain the idea of befriending a snarky mundane with a bad attitude, then they might get along. For all he can be a pain though, Grayson actually isn't a terrible person. He was dealt a crappy hand, and he gets through life the best way he knows how.

Pip
PM
^
Pip
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 05:15 PM

Age // 20

Posts // 0

She/Her

Location //

Sexuality //

Status // +

Everything from TMI and Infernal Devices, The Bane Chronicles, Lady Midnight

Pip + GMT+1

ODETTE & BAT

Why can I see Bat just telling her to sit down? “Jeez Odette, just don’t move. No, don’t try to pick that up from the ground. Just let me get that for you.” Noooo, he isn’t overprotective. What do you mean? He might look like bad news because of his height and the scar on his face. He’s just the big brother of the bunch and will hit everyone on their nose who tries to hurt them.

AEROWYN & BAT

I really love the idea. Bat would be pretty upset if he ever finds out Aerowyn has been ‘playing’ with him. I mean, it can be really confusing if Maia suddenly seems to return his feeling again. As soon as he would talk about that to the real Maia, she’ll probably be hella confused.

It could be fun if he finds out it has been Aerowyn all the time. I mean, he would be pretty mad at first, but I have a feeling he wouldn’t be able to stay mad as soon as he actually understands why she did it. As soon as he manages to calm down, he might even befriend her...or even go further, depends on their interaction.

GRAYSON & BAT

I’m preeeetty sure Bat would like him. I can see them getting in a fight together, or turn on someone else together. Deciding to work together when a fight is getting a little out of hand, y’know? They definitely could become friends. Bat sometimes just wishes he could go back to being a normal human with no knowledge of the downworld. Grayson could always call him out on that, cuz he has his pack and stuff. Just rambling now, but you know what I mean xD

Irish
PM
^
Irish
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 09:03 AM

Age //

Posts // 4

She/Her

Location //

Sexuality //

Status // +

Irish + EST

Bat & Odette
Odette is super stubborn and will be like "I am pregnant, not invalid!" She'd probably appreciate it though even if she gives him a hard time and possibly a heart attack. Like I said she needs people in her corner, and given that she only had her adopted father for the longest time, someone to fill a brotherly role would be appreciated, especially since he is actually someone who is local. He can come by and check on her in the shop from time to time if he has the notion to-- particularly since the Circle is making moves again.

Bat & Aerowyn
I am thrilled that you like this idea. It could be a lot of fun! I am tagging The Clave so that she can take a look at it as well. I definitely like the idea of her toying with him by pretending to be Maia. It suits her personality perfectly-- pretending to be a someone that a person desires. Since Bat still has those feelings, she'd more than happy to play into them. Obviously he could talk to Maia, figure out it has been a ruse, and then the next time she tries it, he can call her out on it/demand to know who or what she is/etc.

I am definitely open to seeing where it leads afterwards. She's fairly "new" to the mundane world and as I previously mentioned, she just really likes being wanted/desired. So if he could forgive and actually befriend her that would be interesting to explore. She doesn't have many friends outside of other Seelie.

Bat & Grayson
Awesome. I feel like they could be friends as well. I could definitely see them getting into some fights together. They both have the ability to be hotheads so I am sure there is someone out there who has a group of friends capable of hitting some nerves for the pair of them. Grayson is definitely a walking example of how being a mundane isn't all that is cracked up to be. So he can call Bat out on that on occasion if need be. Bat could also occasionally call Grayson out on the fact that he has a terrible tendency to self-sabotage. After all in Grayson's mind if he ruins a good thing sooner rather than later, at least it was on his terms.

Pip
PM
^
The Clave
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 09:48 AM

Age // 27

Posts // 38

She/Her

Location // Wirral

Sexuality // Heterosexual

Status // Single +

City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, City of Heavenly Fire, Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess

Louise + GMT-0

Bat and Maia

Okay I need threads with these two because they are just great. Maia is very confused emotionally at the minute what with Jordan having returned and all. So she hasn't been taking as much time to think about her feelings for Bat beyond the fact that she really needs him as a friend. I think deep deep down she knows that she and Bat are better off as friends but at the same time she's in that kind of headspace where she's trying to reason out her feelings. She likes Bat, he means a lot to her, they have a great connection and he's not Jordan but she also doesn't want to mess Bat around.<p>

At the same time she really really needs him around to talk so so there's that angst to throw on top of everything else, haha.

As for the idea with Aerowyn, I think that sounds like a fab plot.

Irish Pip

--------------------
Credit goes to hqgifhunts for my gifs.
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling