Welcome to Clave!

The Shadow World is full of whispers and rumours that Valentine Morgenstern, renegade Shadowhunter, is alive and well. Not only that but speculation is spreading that the cunning Nephilim is searching for one of the most revered treasures of the Shadowhunter world - the Mortal Cup. With it, he could create an army that would make his former Circle look like a group of missionless fanatics.

But the Clave are prepared. For years they have been summoning the second born of Shadowhunter families and training them especially as part of an Anti-Circle organization. If Valentine tries to recruit his old followers again, the Clave will be ready, and this time the Circle would be fighting against their own children....

Nephilim
51 M
59 F
00 NB
Warlock
27 M
28 F
01 NB
Vampire
15 M
17 F
00 NB
Werewolf
18 M
21 F
01 NB
Faerie
06 M
07 F
00 NB
Mundane
09 M
14 F
01 NB
Demon
03 M
01 F
00 NB

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Finding Dory, Tag: Dion Spark September 4th
Kianna Spark
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 07:57 PM

Age // 103

Posts // 22

She/Her

Location // Los Angeles

Sexuality // Bi-Sexual

Status // Single +

Shade +

Kianna loved when her family got to come visit her in California. She went all out for them. Fortunately, she had her pick from as trusted entourage to run her club so she could have outings with those she lived most. This was a very special occasion. Her uncle, Dion, and cousin, the adorable little Flossy, were coming to visit. Kianna wanted Flossy to have the time of her life because she knew the poor baby had endured a rough life until Dion found her.

What better place to show a child the time of her life than at Disneyland? Kianna picked a day where the park wasn't quite as packed, so that they could ride and do as much as possible without waiting in long lines. At the time, they were in Fantasy Land, and Kianna knelt down and smiled at Flossy.

"Are you having fun, sweetheart?" she asked. "I hope so because after this, we're going to have whatever you want for dinner and then we're going toy shopping. After that, we're going back to my place for movies and popcorn, and you can pick any bedroom at House Spark to have all to yourself... unless you want to camp out with me, which I would love."

Dion Spark
PM
^
Dion Spark
 Posted: May 4 2018, 01:38 PM

Age // 1250

Posts // 25

He/Him

Location // Rome

Sexuality // Asexual

Status // Single +

"Honesty is my forte not yours. That's why you hired me."

Louise + GMT-0

Flossy's first trip to Disneyland, or any theme park in general, was something that Dion was really looking forward to. In the short time that Flossy had been in his life, the little girl had completely enchanted him and that was even without her magic fully manifesting yet. Occasionally it would appear and cause little incidents like items being transformed into something else, or things being turned different colours. She'd caused it to rain inside his apartment once, only for five minutes but it had made them both laugh a lot. Every time Dion made Flossy laugh, he felt more and more encouraged that he was doing a good job in looking after her. Like she might start to feel more settled and put her harsh past behind her. She was so young that it gave him hope that she would bounce back more from it. But he wasn't an expert on child psychology.

Dion was glad that Kianna was accompanying them. While he didn't wish to crowd Flossy too much too often, he did want her to get to know her family and his lovely niece was most certainly a great family member to hang out with. So all in all it was going to be a great trip. He was sure of it.

Flossy's eyes swept over the Disney park they arrived at, taking it all in and devouring the sights. Her eyes were alight with excitement and curiosity. It helped that there were people dressed up in the princess dresses and character costumes too. Dion had spent a lot of time watching Disney with Flossy so she was pretty familiar with some of the characters already.

Dion had put Flossy in a Minnie Mouse dress and given her a headband with the mouse ears too. She looked absolutely adorable.

When Kianna started talking to her, Dion watched, smiling with approval at all the lovely things Kianna had planned for them. The little girl smiled at Kianna. She was coming out of her shell more and more and it made Dion proud.

"Are there princess beds?" she inquired.

Kianna Spark

--------------------
Credit goes to may0osh for my gifs
PM EMAIL
^
Kianna Spark
 Posted: May 7 2018, 06:11 PM

Age // 103

Posts // 22

She/Her

Location // Los Angeles

Sexuality // Bi-Sexual

Status // Single +

Shade +

There was some perks to living a very long time, becoming a famous actress, pretending to be descendants of that actress, and eventually running one of the most successful nightclub owners in Hollywood. One of them was having a ton of money to spend on adorable cousins like Flossy. So, when Flossy asked if there were princess beds at House Spark, Kianna grinned.

"Well, I tell you what, Miss Flossy," she said. "We are making another stop, and that is to pick you out your very own princess bed, and no one will ever sleep in it but you." She booped Flossy on the nose at that. "And we'll choose your favorite princess too. And just who might that be? She might be walking around here, you know?"

Once Kianna was able to speak to Dion, she took her uncle's arm.

"You don't know how thrilled I am that you could bring Flossy over to stay for a little while," she said. "She is absolutely adorable." She sighed. "You know, for a very long time, I've wished I could have a child of my own, someone to love the way Dad loves me, the way you love Flossy, and the way Uncle Denzil loves... well a lot of people. I really should look into adopting myself."

Dion Spark
PM
^
Dion Spark
 Posted: May 22 2018, 01:53 PM

Age // 1250

Posts // 25

He/Him

Location // Rome

Sexuality // Asexual

Status // Single +

Louise + GMT-0

Flossy bounced on the balls of her feet at the mention of a princess bed. Surprise and delight alternated in her eyes as her tiny hands clapped together. “A real princess bed...” she breathed in pure joy. She looked up at Dion and the warlock looked down at the tiny girl, his heart melting with another wave of love. He was already seeing the challenges of parenthood. He wanted to give Flossy the world but he also didn't want to spoil her either. Not that she was showing any indication of being spoiled. She was a good kid.

“You don't have to do that, Kianna,” Dion said warmly although he continued to smile down at Flossy reassuringly. “Although that does sound great, doesn't it Flossy?” Flossy nodded and dived at Kianna to hug her tightly. "I want to sleep like a Princess. Princess Belle." she declared.

“Princess Belle it is then,” Dion chuckled.

Flossy began looking around for Princess Belle. In the meantime Dion kept part of his attention on his niece. “That's incredibly kind of you,” he said. “Flossy is going to love that.”

As they walked along together after Flossy, Dion listened to his niece's comments about Flossy. “Me too. It's always a pleasure to see you and Disney World is something that everyone should enjoy,” he said.

The conversation shifted and Dion's smile blossomed across his face at Kianna's confession. “Having Flossy, I can see why Denzil and Dorian got into the parenting game long before I did. I only wish I'd discovered the joys of it sooner. If you feel that way about the idea of taking a child in and giving them a home,” he looked at his niece, “then you should do it. You would make a lovely mother, I know you would, Kianna.”

Kianna Spark

--------------------
PM EMAIL
^
Kianna Spark
 Posted: May 28 2018, 09:35 PM

Age // 103

Posts // 22

She/Her

Location // Los Angeles

Sexuality // Bi-Sexual

Status // Single +

Shade +

Kianna smiled and nodded wen Flossy asked about a real princess bed.

"A real princess bed," she said softly. "Just for you." She then smiled at her uncle who said she didn't need to do all that. "It's more than my pleasure. I promised this sweetheart the time of her life, and she's getting it, every second she's here."

Kianna then hugged Flossy back, just taking in the child's affection. She loved this more than anything, making a sweet little kid happy.

"You will sleep like one, sweetie," she said, kissing Flossy on the cheek. "And Belle is an absolutely brilliant choice. I adore Belle."

Kianna smiled at her uncle as he spoke of how it was a pleasure to see her and how Disney was a place for all to enjoy. He then encouraged her to adopt, saying she would make a good mother.

"Thank you, Uncle Dion, that means a lot to me," she said. "You know what, I think I will look into it. I've heard several places in Downworld are trying to..." She then stopped when she heard a little sound... a baby sound, only it wasn't coming from any of the strollers around her. It was coming from a nearby fountain.

"Did you hear that?" she said. She was too curious not to look over there. When she did, her eyes grew wide. "Uncle Dion, come here!" There, swaddled in a blanket with a note on her was a lavender baby with beautiful red eyes... a warlock child. Kianna quickly picked her up.

Dion Spark
PM
^
Dion Spark
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 03:09 PM

Age // 1250

Posts // 25

He/Him

Location // Rome

Sexuality // Asexual

Status // Single +

Louise + GMT-0

Flossy clutched her tail, bouncing on the balls of her feet with excitement. "A real princess bed," she said in awe, quietly, over and over again. She was so excitable that it was impossible for Dion not to smile at her.

“You know I'm beginning to understand why Denzil didn't stop at adopting the one,” he chuckled gently, reaching over to stroke Flossy's hair. “And Belle is a good choice. She's one of the cleverer of the princesses isn't she?”

"She reads lots of books!" Flossy informed them both, as though neither of them already knew that.

“Yes, she does, little one.” Dion agreed. His smile softened even more as Kianna insisted that she wanted to give Flossy the best time. If his niece hadn't been so successful with money he would have argued more on her paying but as she was doing really well, he was happy to let her buy Flossy a bed for when Flossy stayed over at hers. “You know maybe we could magic the bed to have bookshelves underneath instead of drawers,” he suggested. “For all of the new books that Flossy likes.”

"Then I can be Belle!" Flossy cheered.

Dion was happy that his niece was going to take things further with looking for a child to adopt. “So you should-” he began to say but his words cut off when hers did. “Hear what? I don't-” Then he did hear it. A nearby child crying. An infant to be more specific. That wasn't out of place in Disney World but Kianna seemed drawn to the sound. Dion took Flossy's hand and followed her to the noise.

What they found took him by surprise. It was a little baby with red eyes marking it as a warlock, wrapped up and left alone. Dion's heart clenched. It reminded him of Flossy in the alleyway and how alone she was. “Oh gods...” he murmured as he stepped closer to look at the child. “The poor thing.”

He looked around to see if anyone was looking at the child. Maybe a mother who might be having second thoughts or was making sure someone found the baby. Or someone looking guilty. But there was no one. Dion watched as his niece picked up the baby.

He placed a hand on the child's head, checking them with magic to see if they were healthy and if they needed nourishing. All instinctual stuff thanks to his time with Flossy. “It breaks my heart seeing a child abandoned like this. In Disney World of all places. This place is all about family.”

Kianna Spark

--------------------
PM EMAIL
^
Kianna Spark
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 08:27 PM

Age // 103

Posts // 22

She/Her

Location // Los Angeles

Sexuality // Bi-Sexual

Status // Single +

Shade +

Kianna just ate up Flossy's joy. That joy made anything Kianna did for her worth it. She would give Flossy the world if she could if it meant she got that joy in return.

"Yep, all for you, my darling," she said with a grin. "Because I love you so much."

Kianna nodded to confirm Flossy's statement about Belle reading books.

"I bet Belle read every book in that library in the castle," she said. "Belle is super smart!"

Kianna then beamed at Dion's idea.

"I love that!" she said. "We are so doing that! And yes, sweetie, you certainly can be Belle. I can be Mrs. Potts and your daddy can be the Beast and you both can dance while I sing." She wasn't the best singer, but also not the worst one either, so she felt she'd pull the big song off alright.

Kianna was silent for a moment, just looking into the eyes of the child as she rocked her a bit to calm her down. She then nodded at what Dion said about how heart-breaking it was. She then spotted the note. She motioned Dion to it.

"Would you mind, Uncle Dion?" she asked softly.

Inside the letter, it said the following:

"To The One Who Finds This Child,

Think me a monster if you will, but just by gazing upon this child, you can easily see why I had to do what I had to do. I cannot jeopardize my standing as a member of corporate here at Disney by raising this spawn of Hell. My best to whoever may find this child that they have the heart to do what I couldn't."

Dion Spark

PM
^
Dion Spark
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 12:33 PM

Age // 1250

Posts // 25

He/Him

Location // Rome

Sexuality // Asexual

Status // Single +

Louise + GMT-0

Flossy cupped her own cheeks with excitement and emotion, letting out a slightly squealing sound. Dion looked down at her a little worried. It was a noise she usually made when she was feeling overwhelmed. But this time she was still smiling as she made it so maybe it was just her being so in a good way. She bounced on the spot, over and over, happily. Dion shot his niece a happy, grateful look. Seeing Flossy's response to kindness and generosity never got old. Although he thought it was a good thing that kids shouldn't take anything for granted, at the same point, he didn't think it would do Flossy any harm to do exactly that for a bit. To get used to having the good things that had come into her life.

"I bet she read them twice!" Flossy declared, her eyes bright with challenge and amusement. "A hundred times!" She amended, making Dion laugh with her over the top assumption. Then again this was Disney and there was plenty of room for such achievements there.

“Maybe she did,” Dion joked. “I bet it was quiet in there. I bet the Beast snores in his sleep and she heard it across the castle.” Flossy giggled at his words.

Dion smiled at the suggestion. “That's a great idea. You should hear Kianna sing, Flossy.”

Flossy looked up at him confused. “But you can't be the Beast. You don't have enough hair. And, you're supposed to be Maurice.” she told him.

“Why am I Maurice?” Dion asked.

"Because you're my daddy."

Dion felt like Flossy had just reached inside him, grabbed his heart and spun it round. It was the first time she'd really out right called him that. That was probably clear on his face with the way his smile warmed and his eyes glistened, momentarily, with tears. “Yes... yes I am.”

As they both looked at the child, Kianna drew Dion's attention to the note. In a way it was a relief to find it. The note should provide some answers although Dion strongly suspected that he knew what the note was going to say. It only took him a few seconds to read the note and his features darkened as he did so. His hand clenched into a fist, crumpling the paper.

“Some people don't deserve to have kids,” he said. He told Kianna quietly what the note said before stroking the baby's face. “You're too good for that,” he said.

Kianna Spark

--------------------
PM EMAIL
^
Kianna Spark
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 12:09 AM

Age // 103

Posts // 22

She/Her

Location // Los Angeles

Sexuality // Bi-Sexual

Status // Single +

Shade +

Kianna chuckled as Dion talked to Flossy. She adored both of them, and Dion was such a good dad to Flossy. Flossy was so fortunate to have him. She then blushed when Dion complimented her singing.

"Well, I try my best," she chuckled.

Her heart then warmed at the next part of the conversation, and Flossy calling him "Daddy". She wanted to just tear up, but she held it back. She patted her Uncle on arm.

"You, sir, ARE Maurice," she said. "And you have a daughter who is as beautiful and brilliant as Belle."

Kianna nodded when Dion said the baby was too good for such a horrid parent. Who the worse parent, she wondered... the demon one or the Mundane one? She then thought a moment. All that was trivial because the baby now had a parent she did deserve. She turned to Dion.

"If I find this person, I will still thank them... for helping to make my dream come true," she said. "Uncle Dion... this child has a mother... and you're looking at her."

She then stepped over to Flossy.

"Flossy, sweetie, would you do me a big favor?" she asked. "Would you be a big helper and help me watch your new cousin tonight? I promise we'll come back to Disney tomorrow, and all four of us will have a really fun day. Also, we can pick out your bed online tonight, and I can have them bring it right over." Kianna knew people who knew people in the city, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Dion Spark

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling