Welcome to Clave!

The Shadow World is full of whispers and rumours that Valentine Morgenstern, renegade Shadowhunter, is alive and well. Not only that but speculation is spreading that the cunning Nephilim is searching for one of the most revered treasures of the Shadowhunter world - the Mortal Cup. With it, he could create an army that would make his former Circle look like a group of missionless fanatics.

But the Clave are prepared. For years they have been summoning the second born of Shadowhunter families and training them especially as part of an Anti-Circle organization. If Valentine tries to recruit his old followers again, the Clave will be ready, and this time the Circle would be fighting against their own children....

Nephilim
52 M
60 F
00 NB
Warlock
28 M
29 F
01 NB
Vampire
16 M
17 F
00 NB
Werewolf
20 M
21 F
01 NB
Faerie
07 M
07 F
00 NB
Mundane
09 M
15 F
00 NB
Demon
03 M
01 F
00 NB

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Lilith
Lilith
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 08:37 PM

Age // 10K+

Posts // 28

She/Her

Location // Edom

Sexuality // Complicated

Status // Complicated +

Shade +

Lilith
10000+
Unknown
Various
Greater Demon
Female
Cara Delevingne
Personality Positives: There is little positive to say about a Greater Demon... or any demon for that matter. However, being an Ancient, Lilith certainly has qualities that have made her strong and powerful. She is wise, obtaining intellect due to existing for ages. She knows how to make her way about the world, knowing what to say and how to act. On the surface, Lilith can present herself a friendly, even helpful. She can even come off as loving. In a twisted way, she is motherly, not only to the warlocks that have spawned from her, but the young Nephilim with demon-blood. In human form, she is stylish and always dressed well. She is also highly seductive to those she wishes to ensnare.

Personality Negatives: Despite what she can appear to be on the surface, Lilith is deep down completely incapable of doing good. She is pure evil, and everything she does has a wicked purpose. If she is crossed poorly, her wrath is great and fearsome. In a sense, she is dependent on the existence of her children, and is torn apart emotionally when something terrible happens to them. This is more out of selfish need than love. Lilith also believes that because she has lived through the ages and is so powerful, she is incapable of destruction, which could prove to be a flaw that causes her to be sent back to Edom.

History: I was not born of sin and corruption... not created a demon. I was formed a woman, a wife of the first of all humanity... Adam. He and I were to give birth to all humanity, which was prophesied to be the greatest of all races. But I was not one to be obedient. I could not be a servant to man or a Higher Power... so I was cast out of Eden, and cursed to walked the Earth barren, unable to spawn human children. But I would be a mother... and one to a far superior race of creatures.

In the dark world outside of the blessed garden, I encountered the Fallen Angel, Sammael, who became my lover. Together, we sired demons to infest the Earth. Because of this, I myself became a demon, one of the most powerful in existence. We would go on not only to spawn demons upon the world, but through us, warlocks, witches, and the Fair Folk were created. They were given a gift that few humans would understand, let alone possess... magic. They were to help Sammael and I reign upon the Earth along with our demons, and to corrupt and crush the descendants of Adam and his fool of a wife, Eve. However, then Heaven played its hand.

Heaven felt there were too many demons upon the Earth, so they sent us to the Void, and made the Earth unfit for demons to exist there. And while we were aware, some of those of our other children - the warlocks in particular- became noble, and some even befriended Adam and Eve's race. I desired to change this, but even with my power, I could not break the barriers for many centuries. In that time, Sammael and I used our own magic to make it so we could invade again.

It took eras of time, but Sammael's and my power, combined with the growing corruption of humankind, finally caused the barrier between worlds to break, and for the world to become more fit for demons to exist. We entered, fully intent on finishing what we started so long before. However, Heaven played its hand once again. Sammael was slain by the archangel, Michael, and a new race was created by the angel Raziel and a mortal named Jonathan Shadowhunter. The race became a great threat to my demons, hunting them in the night and destroying them one after the other. They often aligned with my children, the warlocks, and even at times the fairies. Growing enraged at their existence, in time I decided to mock Heaven itself by corrupting Raziel's creation.

Through the centuries, I preyed upon the Nephilim. I seduced many, such as Benedict Lightwood. I infested him with a disease not known of the mortal world and believed only a myth by the Nephilim. To my delight, Benedict became that which he swore to destroy, and brought shame upon his family. There were other families I corrupted as well, tarnishing their names in the sight of Heaven. But as much as this amused me, I begin to miss my children. So many of the fairies hid away, causing mere mischief instead of the evil I once desired for them to inflict. And my warlocks... more and more of them aligned with the Nephilim because of those accursed Accords. I desired children again... and soon found that I needed to look no further than the Shadowhunters themselves.

The Shadowhunter known as Valentine Morgenstern came to me, and asked of my blood to create a powerful new sub-species of Nephilim, Shadowhunters inflicted with demon blood. Valentine desired to do great things with them... to slaughter my original children who had betrayed me... to defy the Nephilim's own government. But I am not one to give... and not wish something in return. I have new children now, and I shall be a mother to the greatest beings to ever walk this Earth, and as they spill blood in the streets and bring chaos upon humanity, we shall make Earth as Edom, and all the efforts of Heaven will prove to have been in vain!
Shade, 30's, Eastern US, Skype

--------------------
Credit goes to hqgifhunts for my gifs.
PMEmail
^
PM
^
The Clave
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 05:15 AM

Age // 27

Posts // 38

She/Her

Location // Wirral

Sexuality // Heterosexual

Status // Single +

City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, City of Heavenly Fire, Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess

Louise + GMT-0

Accepted! ,
Your application has been accepted! Welcome to In The Name Of The Clave! Please proceed to the claims section for the face claim and who's who.
From, The Clave

--------------------
Credit goes to hqgifhunts for my gifs.
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling